Tuesday 13 July 2010

Pet Infatuation

I'm moving my blogs to blogspot and it is my first blog and this is my story. I’m 26 years old guy working in Kuala Lumpur and living with my partner together for more than 6 years. Between me and my partner we are came from a very different world. Education, family background, religion, race, taste,fashion view etc.  

We are totally different in every ways. Everything. But the only thing we have in common is that we love animal. We love animal so much. We watch National Geography together so much!
During my childhood, I want to be a vet practitioner! I use to have a lot of pets. Cats, guinea pig, hamster, tortoise... You name it! So I just keep my pet and feed them the way I thought it should be. Using my minor’s judgment to do everything. Feeding, bathing, playing as I thought it should. There is no exposure on how to take care of  my pets. And at that time my family did not really taught me what should I do and did not encourage me to be what I want to be. I just follow the flow and become who I am today. Today, that interest is back. Not only for the common animal we have today, but I’m interested with exotic pet too. I have learned more things on how to take care of  the animal, what is the best for them and I am still learning.
Now I have 2 cats with me and I am very passionate towards them and want only the best to them. Still, I love to learn more about other pets and how to take care of them well. So here is my blog. And this is my journey, to learn more and to share knowledge and educate people on what is the best for our pets. This is the place where I will reintroduce the special meaning of pets and the infatuation of pet.

No comments:

Post a Comment