Saturday 6 November 2010

Mika and her love song..


Mika Mickhachu.

I named her after singer : Mika after listen to Lolipop song and we thought that she is MALE and CHIKA is FEMALE!!! But its vise verse! Dont blame me. Mika is soo active like a boy! and Chika is demure like a little girl ;P We know about he-and-she things after our first visit with Dr Jonathan at his vet clinic for their 1st vaccination. And at that time, its too late to shuffle the name..lol Well.. Mika was one of the greatest joy of my life.


Now that she's gone, what left is just a memories.. I miss her active personality and her charming character.Every night she will come & sleep with me on the bed, on my face literally..


and more
more..
more..

She will wake and come to me whenever i call her name.  Always up for the games..(Sigh). I miss her so much. Whats worse is that my phone & hardisc  is full and loaded with her pictures.. As a tribute to her, here is the album. thanks for spending time with us.. I'm deeply sorry for what happen..Mika, you'll never be replaced. We miss u. RIP Mika...

No comments:

Post a Comment