Thursday 16 June 2011

My Amarise giving birth~

When i took her in 5 months ago, i never thought she is pregnant. Until one day my friends Hasnan and Ash convinced me that Amarise came with a gift. At first i thought she just a heavy eater. I just moved in my new apartment and at that time i'm not sure i'm ready to have additional kittens in my furkids family~ So i just waited. I have no idea when she's going to give birth because i have no idea when she mated. Normal persian will give birth 65-68 days after mating.
But thank God, everything went fine. On 29th of November when i reached home from office alone, she kept calling me to accompany her in her room and at that's when the miracle happen!! Seriously i have no idea what to do. What i did was i grabbed some of Joey's hands towels and pet my dear Amarise. i'm called my friend and ash to come over after the 1st baby was born..

No comments:

Post a Comment