Wednesday 22 December 2010

Business talk

I would like to thanks my reader and to those who send me an email asking some advice, I had reply some and the rest I may write in my blog as suggestion and we can also exchange some idea and advice on how we take care our pets.
Most emails asking me about the trainings for cats. But as for now I’ll write on how to litter train your cats. This is crucial. Its not going to be too early or too late for this training. It’s a hygiene issues and important for us especially if your cat is indoor (I hope every cat is indoor!)
Actually to litter train your cat is easy..Especially for kitten. Unlike puppy, cat is programmed to doing his business only at one place : Litter box. The only part the owner should do is to show where is the place: again it's the litter box. How this thing happen? The nature of cat; they will buried their feces to eliminate prove of their existence at that place from the rival, enemy or predator! They will dig and cover until they are satisfied.
Actually this nature makes our cat as a clean companion unlike other pets. If someone is claiming their cat is messy and poop everywhere, it’s because the owner is not doing their part for the training..

1 comment:

  1. Now I understand why cay burried their feces, to eliminate prove of their existence at least they are smarter than other pets who poops anywhere. Thanks for this info.

    money making ideas

    ReplyDelete