Friday 1 October 2010

Yes! You are my pet house!!

Where do u go during weekends? Seriously, i have a weird way to spend my weekends. Other than my charity activity I love to go to any petshops around!! Yup! Seriously! its not that I'm going to hit on someone there or try my luck~ But actually I wish that I have my own petshop that I run myself. So basically I'm learning how they run their business.
My favorite pet shop is U R My Pet House. Yes! They are my pet house. My Favorite one!! I am membership of this petshop and I am entitle to a 10% discount for any product store wide. But what i love the most is the dedicated and passionate petshop-assistant there. They are friendly, loving and always smile!! Well we love it when people smile at us, don't we? It feels like home.. sweet!! The staffs are well versed in products that they are selling and they can even recommend the products that suits your needs the most. Owwwhh!! And they sell healthy kitten too!!!!
U R My Pet House is located at Ampang Waterfront, Selangor. They are the pet house dedicated to all pet owners especially cat and dog lovers. They sell pet product: cat food, dog food, shampoo, accessories etc. they do grooming service and boarding, not to mention delivery services too. the training and consultation also available!! The place is clean and the caretaker is trusty~
Feel free? Check out their website @ http://www.urmypethouse.e2pages.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment